92 people are interested
For information on our next volunteer orientation, please visit https://neworleans.dressforsuccess.org/get-involved/volunteer/
Volunteers are the lifeblood of Dress for Success New Orleans and we work hard to match our volunteers with their interests, in order to make their experience a rewarding one. We have several opportunities for you to contribute to our clients and community. Become a...
- Personal Shopper - You will provide this sensitive service to women needing clothes to enter the workforce. Creating a welcoming environment for clients, while engaging in meaningful conversation, will build their self-esteem and further prepare them for their interview.
- Clothing Sorter - As a Clothing Sorter you will assist in sorting suits and business separates for the boutique, steaming or ironing clothing and ensuring that the boutique is organized and properly stocked. Twice a year, in the spring and fall, there will be seasonal clothing switches.
- Career Center Specialist - You can help a client build a resume, write a cover letter, search and apply for jobs online and conduct mock job interviews, providing encouragement along the way.
- Special Events Volunteer - Dress for Success New Orleans holds a number of events throughout the year. As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to help in various areas, including: set up and break down of the venue, greeting and registering guests, fundraising, and advocating on behalf of Dress for Success New Orleans.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1700 Josephine StreetNew Orleans, LA 70113
- People Skills
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Inventory Management
- Life Coaching
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training