Heritage Hospice is seeking certified pets and handlers to make visits with hospice patients.
Our hospice patients reside in their home and may be unable to care for a pet anymore or live in a nursing facility and are away from their own pets. By sharing the love of your pet, you can brighten someone's day while keeping a schedule that is convenient for you.
Specialized hospice training is provided by Heritage Hospice at no cost to you at your convenience.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Animal Therapy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2x a month visits, flexible
- TB test, drug screen, pet therapy trained certification, vaccination records
- Administrative Support - Indiana...
- Greater Indiana & Kittanning...
- Writers & Crafters Needed
- Greater Ebensburg & Johnstown...
- Administrative Support - New...
- Create a Lasting Memory - Sew a...
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - NK...
- Greensburg Area Volunteers Needed
- Special Delivery Volunteers
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - IN...
- Friendly Caller
- Share the Puppy Love! - Become a...
- Alle-Kiski Friendly Visitors