Adults 55+ > Great Volunteer Opportunities at food distribution center in Lebanon County PA!
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
How would you like to serve the needs of families in Lebanon, PA. Our organization needs two volunteers to receive food deliveries, maintain inventories and divide food for delivery. These positions are in central Lebanon.
Schedule: Tuesdays 7:45 - 11am, beginning September 20 or 27.
RSVP of the Capital Region East is looking for volunteers to help at non-profit organizations, schools and more in Lebanon County.
- Healthy Futures - keeping seniors independent in their homes, food security
- Education - pre k through high school
- Veterans and Military Families
- Disaster Preparedness and Response
For more information, please contact us and we will provide you with specific details.
RSVP of the Capital Region East is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping recruit and place volunteers in our local community. We provide supplemental accident and liability insurance, volunteer recognition, transportation support if needed, and more. We have lots of opportunities available throughout Lebanon, Lancaster, and York Counties.
We'll work with your schedule.
.Lebanon, PA 17046
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesdays 7:45 - 11:00am, beginning Sept 20 or 27
- Prefer commitment for 2 days/month for 3 months.