Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains cleanliness by sweeping the floor daily, collecting trash, removing broken items and moving/rearranging furniture to keep displays neat.
- Loads dumpsters with damaged furniture.
- Unloads items from truck into warehouse.
- Assists donors in unloading donations.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of inventory given to customer as well as incoming donations.
- Supervises placement of donations in warehouse to maintain organized inventory.
- Uses good customer service skills and treats donors, customers and colleagues with respect and dignity.
- Assists customers with selections of furniture and appliances.
- Monitors parking lot, to maintain orderly conduct of customers and limiting admission to two customers at a time with one vehicle per loading space.
- Monitors customers in warehouse to ensure their safety, especially on loading docks and in furniture display areas.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexibility to work some Saturdays
- Ability to lift 150lbs with assistance