We are looking for experienced birders who are eager to share their skills, knowledge, and passion with novice birders by planning and leading recurring and one-time bird walks within Pierce County and the region.
We are particularly looking for people willing to lead walks on the weekends for families and beginners.
Guides are responsible for designing their walks, and Tahoma Audubon provides marketing and other support.
Get in touch and start sharing your love of birds with others!
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 or more hours per month or for one-time trips
- Birding Class & Workshop...
- Urban Nature Walk Guides
- Bird Walk Guides
- Morse Force Educators/Docents
- Conservation Committee Members
- Native Plant Walk Guide
- Thelma Gilmur Education...
- Website Design
- Membership Committee Members
- Habitat Restoration Work Party -...
- Adriana Hess Audubon Center...
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Community Scientists
- Morse Force Wildlife/Property...