VAMC Fargo strives to be a patient centered, integrated health care organization for veterans providing excellent health care, research and education; an organization where people choose to work; a community partner and a back up for national emergencies.
We value I Care: Integrity, Committment, Advocacy, Respect, Excellence
Receptionist duties include answering the telephone, print and assemble packets. Tuesday and Thursday's with flexible volunteer hours.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- Veterans Assistance
- Board Members - Volunteers
- Activities Volunteer/Bethany
- Home Delivered Meals - Fargo
- Computer Help-Ed Clapp Senior...
- Companions - Fargo/West Fargo...
- Big Brothers Big Sisters School...
- Food Pantry/Dorothy Day
- Hair Dresser
- Coffee Shop Workers
- Home Delivered Meals - Moorhead
- Home Delivered Meals - West Fargo
- Chapel Escort/VA
- Warehouse Assistant/HERO
- Mail Delivery Personnel
- Escorts/Fargo VA