VAMC Fargo strives to be a patient centered, integrated health care organization for veterans providing excellent health care, research and education; an organization where people choose to work; a community partner and a back up for national emergencies.
We value I Care: Integrity, Committment, Advocacy, Respect, Excellence
Receptionist duties include answering the telephone, print and assemble packets. Tuesday and Thursday's with flexible volunteer hours.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Moorhead Thrift Shop/Shop Worker
- Chapel Escort/VA
- Customer Service/HERO
- Moorhead Police...
- The Arc Treasures South
- Veterans Assistance
- Board Members - Volunteers
- Activities Volunteer/Bethany
- Moorhead Adult Basic Ed./English...
- Home Delivered Meals - Fargo
- Restock worker/Emergency Food...
- Computer Help-Ed Clapp Senior...
- The Arc Treasures North
- Food Pantry/Dorothy Day
- Piano Player/Eventide 51st Street
- Thrift Store Help Needed/St....
- Home Delivered Meals - Moorhead