Marketing and Outreach - member retention is always in flux. Like any business, we need to reach out and find new members all of the time. We do this primarily through identifying key public outreach opportunities at fairs and special events, as well as giving presentations to other groups like schools, senior centers, and churches. We may offer the best programs, classes and events, but if no one knows about them, what good are they? You can help us market our free and fee-based programs through designing and distributing fliers and ads, writing and distributing press releases, talking to local reporters and creating earned media, using social media, writing articles for our newsletter, speaking at our membership programs, and more. Specific activities and events depend on the time of year.
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Birding Class & Workshop...
- Urban Nature Walk Guides
- Bird Walk Guides
- Morse Force Educators/Docents
- Conservation Committee Members
- Native Plant Walk Guide
- Board Member
- Thelma Gilmur Education...
- Program Chair- Speaker Series
- Membership Committee Members
- Habitat Restoration Work Party -...
- Adriana Hess Audubon Center...
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Community Outreach Team Member
- Community Scientists
- Morse Force Wildlife/Property...