The ideal candidate will perform a variety of routine clerical duties such as processing documents and records, extracting and compiling records or data, responding to routine inquiries concerning office/departmental services and procedures, maintaining and monitoring established record keeping, filing and data base systems, and producing forms, letters, record entries and other material. Provides administrative support to the executive assistant for multiple programs and projects.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- Site Coordinator
- Special Event Volunteers - Oct...
- Parent Advocate
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Mentors Wanted
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program Recruiting...
- Join our Team
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Admin / Clerical Assistance
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Board Treasurer for Leadership...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...