Provides administrative support to the Site and Workshop Coordinators in an after school leadership development program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
(Performs duties and responsibilities under the direct supervision of the Workshop Coordinator)
- Supports the Workshop Coordinator in the operation and administration of the workshop sessions
- Provide assistance as needed to facilitators and speakers
- Assist with room arrangement and setup
- Assist with maintaining order and youth participation
- Assist Workshop Coordinator with tracking the attendance of participants
- Submit a summary of speaker presentations to Workshop Coordinator
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Some experience working with youth in community organizations
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working with diverse populations
- Willingness to respond positively to youths and presenters needs as they arise
Note: The sessions are held in the afternoon in local middle schools in Kennesaw and Acworth. Must be able to volunteer from 3:30-6:15 pm on Mon, Tues and Wed.
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Fund Development Director
- Parent Liaison
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator Assistant...
- Special Events Manager
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Assistant - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Teach Kids How to Give Back!...
- Part-time Admin Assistant
- Program Evaluation Team...
- Love Numbers? Board Treasurer...
- Mentor Coordinator
- Girls Leadership Program -...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Development Coordinator Wanted...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Love Managing Projects? Project...