Provides administrative support to the Workshop Coordinators in an after school leadership development program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
(Performs duties and responsibilities under the direct supervision of the Workshop Coordinator)
- Supports the Workshop Coordinator in the operation and administration of the workshop sessions
- Provide assistance as needed to facilitators and speakers
- Assist with room arrangement and setup
- Assist with maintaining order and youth participation
- Assist Workshop Coordinator with tracking the attendance of participants
- Submit a summary of speaker presentations to Workshop Coordinator
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Some experience working with youth in community organizations
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working with diverse populations
- Willingness to respond positively to youths and presenters needs as they arise
Note: The sessions are held in the afternoon in local middle schools in Kennesaw and Acworth. Must be able to volunteer from 3:30-6:15 pm on Tues and Wed.
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours per week
- Grant Writer Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Training Volunteer
- Volunteer Manager
- Teen Leadership Annual Event...
- Mentor Coordinator Assistant
- Grants Manager
- Communications Volunteer for...
- Social Media Assistant and Blogger
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant (Middle School)
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Join Our Team - Donor Relations...
- Workshop Coordinator Assistants
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Help Teens Give Back! Community...
- Join Our Team - Board Secretary
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Volunteer for...