The Mentor Coordinator oversees the development and implementation of the youth mentoring program, which matches adult volunteer mentors with teen girls. Other duties include:
Assist the organization in recruiting mentors;
Ensure all mentors are appropriately screened, interviewed and trained;
Along with program staff, identify students to be mentored;
Match mentors with identified students;
Conduct mentor and mentee orientations;
Support mentors and mentored students (mentees);
Other duties as required to ensure the mentoring program is successful;
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours per week
- Fund Development Director
- Parent Liaison
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator Assistant...
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Assistant - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Part-time Office Assistant
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- Leadership Program - Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...