The Development Director will support development efforts for program expansion including: donor research and tracking, special events and project management, communications, and volunteer management.
The ideal candidate will serve in a leadership role as the key staff person for annual event including attending planning meetings, assisting with sponsorship solicitation, assisting with the creation and review of promotional materials, assisting in coordinating logistics, assisting with donor recognition, and acting as a liaison between the Board's planning committee and staff.
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donor Management
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- Site Coordinator
- Special Event Volunteers - Oct...
- Parent Liaison
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Join our Team
- Admin / Clerical Assistance
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Board Treasurer for Leadership...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...