Serving Hospice Patient's and their Family!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
31 people are interested
Are you a caring, service oriented individual who is seeking ways to be more involved in the community?
ProCare Hospice is committed to quality and compassionate care in the final season of life. Our volunteers help us fulfill this commitment.
- Connect with your community
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Show compassion and provide much needed assistance to patients and families at a time when they need it most
- Provides an enriched understanding of different cultures and life perspectives
Office Assistance: Paperwork and filing
Bereavement Program: Mailing cards and packets
Patient Companionship: Sitting and visiting with patients, caregiver relief, light housekeeping.
Community Outreach: Work with our Account Executives to bring community awareness. Additionally, we are seeking volunteers to provide entertainment for Hospice and Elderly care facilities.
For information call ProCare Hospice Volunteer Coordinator at 661-951-1146. Must be 18 or older.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
42442 North 10th Street, West #ELancaster, CA 93534
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Visual Arts
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training