Opera NOVA , a 501 (c)(3) all-volunteer non-profit organization, is looking for volunteers who enjoy going out and meeting people and businesses to raise funds for the coming children's opera performances in March and June of 2018. Fundraisers would receive information on local companies and businesses as well as go onto the web and seek out businesses and go to them and meet with them to raise donations of amounts of $250 and $300. We are seeking confident and creative individuals to bring local businesses into the Opera NOVA community.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office especially Excel and Word
Identify and pursue fundraising opportunities for Opera NOVA.
Raise awareness about our organization and corresponding events in the local community
Leverage connections with with local businesses, community groups, and other individuals
Assist with fundraising efforts
We will train and guide you through the fundraising process. Opera NOVA is dedicated to making opera accessible and affordable for all residents of Northern Virginia. For more information about this volunteer position, please email email@example.com.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Relationship Building
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hourd/week plus
- Event Planner
- Costume/Wardrobe Volunteer Wanted
- Newsletter Writer/Editor
- Volunteer Education Coordinators...
- Audience Development for...
- Volunteer PhD Candidates wanted...
- Webmaster Needed
- Finance Volunteer wanted
- Grant Writers needed for opera...
- Stage manager for opera...
- Opera NOVA needs volunteers for...
- Administrative Assistant
- Connect Local Girl Scouts With...
- Volunteer Coordinator wanted for...
- School Coordinator for...
- Volunteer Musical Instrument...