Opera NOVA , a 501 (c) (3) all-volunteer non-profit organization, is looking for a Publicist to manage and develop media coverage of the company and its events. The publicist will be working with representatives of print, radio, online, and possible television media.
Excellent interpersonal, networking, verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in MS Office especially Excel and Word
Strong attention to detail
Ability to multitask
Write and release press statements on behalf of Opera NOVA for print, television and radio
Compile and maintain database of media contacts. We will provide you with media list spreadsheet to develop.
Provide regular updates on media activity
Opera NOVA is dedicated to making opera accessible and affordable for all residents of Northern Virginia.
For more information about this volunteer position, please email email@example.com
Visit our website at www.operanova.org
- Internet Research
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 2 hours per week
- Event Planner
- Costume/Wardrobe Volunteer Wanted
- Audience Development for...
- Volunteer PhD Candidates wanted...
- Webmaster Needed
- Historian/Archivist wanted for...
- Grant Writers
- Summer Volunteers Wanted
- Stage manager for opera...
- Administrative Assistant
- Connect Local Seniors With the...
- Volunteer Coordinator wanted for...
- School Coordinator for...
- Musical Instrument Coordinator