RIGHT NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!!
BECOME A SILVERADO HOSPICE VOLUNTEER FOR PATIENTS CLOSE TO YOUR HOME OR WORK!
Spend an hour or two per week with someone who doesn't have much time left. We need compassionate individuals just like you to visit our hospice patients. Volunteers provide friendship, socialization and support to patients and families.
We are looking for volunteers throughout Orange County and the Long Beach area. You will be assigned patients that are close to your home or work.
Training and on-going support is provided. Silverado is consistently named one of the best places to work in Orange County. We offer a wonderful volunteer program as well.
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2+ hours a week
- Drug test , background check and required orientation
- Are you a Veteran, seeking ...
- Rewarding opportunity (South...
- Flower Arranging
- Certified Therapy Pets needed!
- Veterans Day Pinning- Vets Needed
- Rewarding opportunity
- visit Hospice patients
- Company Volunteer Day - Flower...
- visit hospice patients
- Flower arranging for hospice...
- You are needed! ( Laguna Woods,...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteer in Long Beach...
- Companionship and social...
- Silverado Hospice Volunteer...
- Therapy Dogs Needed- Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer Opportunity...
- Deliver flowers