RIGHT NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!!
BECOME A SILVERADO HOSPICE VOLUNTEER FOR PATIENTS CLOSE TO YOUR HOME OR WORK!
Spend an hour or two per week with someone who doesn't have much time left. We need compassionate individuals just like you to visit our hospice patients. Volunteers provide friendship, socialization and support to patients and families.
We are looking for volunteers throughout Orange County and the Long Beach area. You will be assigned patients that are close to your home or work.
Training and on-going support is provided. Silverado is consistently named one of the best places to work in Orange County. We offer a wonderful volunteer program as well.
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2+ hours a week
- Drug test , background check and required orientation
- Hospice Volunteer Laguna Woods,...
- Excellent Opportunity for your...
- Companion needed for Alzheimer's...
- Rewarding opportunity (South...
- Flower arranging for hospice...
- Rewarding Video Editing...
- You are needed! ( Laguna Woods,...
- Companionship and social...
- Bilingual Needed! - MAKE A NEW...
- Therapy Dogs Needed- Hospice
- Deliver flowers