Project One Focus , a community outreach organization, seeks administrative volunteers to help with the following:
- Answer phone inquiries
- Register individuals for our youth and adult education programs
- Answer email correspondence
- Update electronic data files on our students
- Newsletter coordination
- Program coordination
- Promotion of programs
This is a great opportunity for retired individuals, or students on break from school. Must have pleasant speaking voice, bilingual is a plus. Must have proper written and oral communication skills, as well as organizational skills. Must also like working with people and have good customer service skills.
We are open from 9am-6pm on weekdays. Volunteers may sign up for shifts.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Youth Services
- Executive Admin
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Back to School Event Volunteers...
- Collect Back to School Supplies
- Early Childhood Program...
- Summer GED Instructors/Tutors...
- Early Childhood Education...
- NEED GRANT PROPOSAL WRITERS
- Mentors for Teen Girls Youth Group
- Summer Youth Education Workshops
- Administrative Volunteers Needed...
- Back to School Drive and Fun Day...