Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a warm welcome to patients, families and visitors.
- Provide information and escort person(s) to their destination.
- Work closely with Information Desk Receptionist/volunteers and Security as needed to assist person(s) in need.
- Provide wheel chair service as needed.
- Contact appropriate LMC staff member (i.e., VP Development, DVS, Patient Advocate) if needed for assistance, clarification or encounter of an unusual circumstance.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 80- 150 hours
- Volunteer on Patient Care Units
- Hospital Ambassador- Bring a...
- Action packed - Emergency Room...
- Got an Hour? - Share your Pet...
- Family Health Center Greeter
- Friendly Family Visit Project
- Friendly Visitor
- Ambulatory Surgery Ambassador
- Super Sprowtz Children'sVolunteer
- Marketing/External Affairs...
- Brighten a Child's Hospital...