Opera NOVA , a 501 (c)(3) all-volunteer non-profit organization, is looking for School Coordinator for Children’s Opera.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Outgoing team player and creative thinker.
Proficient in MS Office especially Excel and Word
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Contact Pre K-4 schools (Public, Private, Parochial and Home), collecting school information and introducing Oper NOVA’s programs
Assist with the creation of marketing and recruitment materials for schools and families.
Plan and implement a school outreach strategy at each educational level
Work as a liaison between Opera NOVA and schools/districts/sites, ensuring quality programming and assisting with all aspects of program operation
Gather and report data on program accomplishments and potential improvements
Opera NOVA is dedicated to making opera accessible and affordable for all residents of Northern Virginia.
For more information about this volunteer position, please email email@example.com
Visit our website at www.operanova.org
- Music Arts
- Arts Administration
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours per week
- Event Planner
- Costume/Wardrobe Volunteer Wanted
- Volunteer Grantwriters wanted
- Newsletter Writer/Editor
- Volunteer Education Coordinators...
- Audience Development for...
- Volunteer PhD Candidates wanted...
- Webmaster Needed
- Finance Volunteer wanted
- Historian/Archivist wanted for...
- Stage manager for opera...
- Opera NOVA needs volunteers for...
- Administrative Assistant
- Connect Local Seniors With the...
- Volunteer Coordinator wanted for...
- School Coordinator for...
- Volunteer Musical Instrument...