This is a volunter position - we are an all volunteer organization; there are no paid salaries or consultant fees.
The Cat Caregivers / Adoption Center Cleaners are instrumental in keeping the cats clean, comfortable, and healthy while they spend time in the Petsmart adoption centers. You’ll be "paid" in kitty kisses and loves!Responsibilities
- Straightening and wiping down the cat enclosures - replacing bedding if soiled
- Refreshing food and water
- Scooping or changing cat litter
- Administering medications as needed
- Giving the kitties attention and playtime
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be at least 17 years of age
- Minimum requirement: two cleaning shifts per month
Sign up for one shift a month or one shift a week - whatever your schedule allows.
Cleaners are needed each day we are in the center. We are the last cleaning and care the cats receive before Petsmart cares for them in the morning. Generally takes 1-2 hours per cleaning shift - depending on how much time is spent visiting/playing with the cats/kittens.
- Typical Monday through Friday shift is between 6:30 and 8:30 PM
- Typical Saturday and Sunday shifts are between 2:30 and 4:00PM
- Petsmart Knightdale
- Petsmart Morrisville
- Training will be provided
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment