Are you genuine and compassionate?
Do you enjoy starting conversations?
Do you get excited knowing you could make a difference in the lives of our patients?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then sign up to volunteer today!
4 Easy Steps to Get Started:
· Contact us.
· Complete a simple application.
· Email to schedule an interview and training.
· Give one shift of 2-3 hours each week.
A high level of commitment, 20-25 hours of specialized training, and dependability. Assignments are based on your location and availability. We will provide training and on-going training. We will work with your schedule to get you trained and volunteering. We ask for a minimum of a year commitment.
Cassie Sanchez (Volunteer Manager)
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 20 hours per month
- Reliable Transportation
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteering - Be a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Help Medical Records Department...
- Clermont Park Independent Living...
- Golden West Retirement...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Francis Heights- 1st Fridays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center - 4th Thursday
- Queen of Peace - 3rd Thursday
- KAVOD Senior Life - 2nd Thursdays
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Administrative Support-...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...