Do you enjoy starting conversations?
Do you get excited knowing you could make a difference in the lives of patients nearing the end of their lives?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then sign up to volunteer today!
Hospice Volunteers act as companions to our hospice patients and may play games, talk about the patient's life, light housekeeping, meal preparation, or just be a comforting presence. Connect with our hospice patients on a deep level and make the end-of-life as comfortable as possible.
Supports our as hospice department directly and will be an integral part of our team!
Fine with talking or not, great listener, and comfortable with just hanging out with our hospice patients!
4 Easy Steps to Get Started:
- Contact us.
- Complete a simple application: http://vnacolorado.org/volunteer-signup-form-fs/
- Email to schedule an interview and training.
- Give one shift of 2-3 hours each week.
- A high level of commitment
- 20-25 hours of specialized training
- Assignments are based on your location and availability
- Strongly encourage on-going training
- Flexible training schedule to get you volunteering sooner
- We ask for a minimum of a year commitment
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 20 hours per month
- Reliable Transportation
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Receptionist Wanted for Clear...
- Solomon Building (SECOR), 1st...
- Foothills Peak Community &...
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Healthcare Receptionist Needed @...
- Administrative Support-...
- Harvey Park Rec Center, 2nd...
- Eastern Star Masonic Community,...
- Receptionist Needed @ Golden...
- Clerical Help at Greeley...
- Elms Haven, 3rd Mondays from 1-4pm
- Coach Others to Improve Balance...