Are you genuine and compassionate?
Do you enjoy starting conversations?
Do you get excited knowing you could make a difference in the lives of patients?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then sign up to volunteer today!
4 Easy Steps to Get Started:
- Contact us.
- Complete a simple application.
- Email to schedule an interview and training.
- Give one shift of 2-3 hours each week.
- A high level of commitment
- 20-25 hours of specialized training
- Assignments are based on your location and availability
- Strongly encourage on-going training
- Flexible training schedule to get you volunteering sooner
- We ask for a minimum of a year commitment
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 20 hours per month
- Reliable Transportation
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteer - Become a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Help with Summer Mowing and...
- Craft for a Non-Profit
- Cook Park Rec. Ctr. - 3rd Tuesdays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Bennett Community Wellness...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- DIY Skills Needed to Benefit...
- Administrative Support-...
- Christ Lutheran Wellness Clinic-...
- Community Wellness Volunteers
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Hospice Tuck-in Calling Program