Our business works so people can!
Goodwill Dallas provides job training and employment for individuals with disabilities and disadvantages to help them transform their lives through the power of jobs. Help support Goodwill's mission as a Job Connections Volunteer at our Lewisville or Garland location. Under the direction of our trained job connections staff, volunteers guide clients through the job search process by assisting with job leads, resume reviews, computer troubleshooting, administrative assistance and more.
Volunteers should be detail oriented and interested in providing positive support and feedback for job connection clients. Our job connections center is open Monday - Friday from 9am -5:30pm. Assistance is needed primarily between the hours of 11am - 2pm.
All volunteers must complete an application, clear a background screening and commit to volunteering at least two shifts a week or biweekly throughout the spring/summer. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Caitlin Kruger, at 214-638-2800 x244 or email@example.com with any questions or to express interest in this opportunity.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Office Reception
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3x per week expected
- Volunteers only. No community service.
- Special Event: The Lunch 2017
- Accounting Department Billing...
- Dallas Mavericks Donation Greeter
- Job Connections Volunteer -...
- Marketing Assistant
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Goodwill Warehouse Volunteers
- Human Resources Assistant
- Tax Preparer: Volunteer Income...
- IKEA Donation Drive Greeter
- Computer Literacy Lab Assistant
- Retail Store Assistant