Volunteers are needed to assist this agency who clients have a variety of developmental disabilities. Through your assistance, adults can learn new skills and become productive!
Computer specialists (Beachwood): help repair and troubleshoot computers so clients can have a computer of their own
Bowling volunteers (Parma): help clients have fun and be successful at bowling! Mondays 10:30 am- 12:30 pm
Greeting card volunteers (Maple Heights): show your creative side by helping clients design and make greeting cards to be sold in their retail store
Sensory Activity Kits (Maple Heights): create sensory activity kits that will be used by those with autism
Health Matters Advisors/Field Trip volunteers (Maple Heights): help clients develop wellness skills. Come assist on field trip that will highlight healthy living.
Garden Volunteers (Maple Heights): empower a small group of gardeners to bloom and grown their own vegetable/herb gardens. Day and evening times available
Kickball volunteers (Warrensville Heights): help clients learn teamwork skills while enjoying the game of kickball. Every other Monday morning at Force Indoor Sports Complex
Curves Volunteers: Help clients before or after your workout learn how to better utilize a Curves membership by keeping active and healthy!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...