Visit with hospice patients & loved ones to collect memories, photos, and stories for a scrapbook and or memorial DVD. Help patients create a legacy of memories for their families.
Hospice volunteers are an integral part of the team structure that provides quality care at the end of life. This is a unique opportunity to make a difference in one of the most important events of someones life.
Grace serves most patients in their home all over the Greater Cincinnati area. This is a flexible opportunity.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for a minimum of 8 hours a month
- Long term commitment requested
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Waynesville Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Do you like visiting with Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice