If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a Grace Hospice volunteer may be the perfect opportunity for you. The contribution of volunteers are essential to the important work provided by our hospice team. Hospice Volunteers report having a deep sense of personal satisfaction in being there for someone during such a poignant time in their life. They feel as though they are making a significant contribution to the community and providing a service that they hope others would offer to them if they were in need. Many volunteers feel that helping people through the dying process keeps them focused on prioritizing important aspects of their own lives. There are several different ways that you can be involved with Grace Hospice:
Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
Providing assistance with clerical duties in our office
Assisting in our bereavement department
Running errands for patients or caregivers
Supporting special projects behind the scenes
All volunteers receive training to ensure that they are comfortable with their assigned tasks.
Youth Volunteer Program (14-17)
Please Contact Diana, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://ghospice.com/grace-hospice-volunteer-application/ to fill out an application. Make sure you set the location to San Antonio, and when you submit an email containing your application will be sent directly to my email!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- must be 18 years of age to visit with patients
- "A smile goes a long way to a...
- You Too Can Help!
- Youth Office Volunteers
- Join Our Hospice Volunteer Team!
- Spend Time With A Hospice...
- Gain Administrative Experience!...
- Be A Friend To A Hospice Patient
- Veterans Interested In Visiting...
- Help a hospice patient - very...
- Youth Volunteers Needed - Gain...
- Bring Joy To A Hospice Patient!
- You Too Can Make A Difference!
- It's A Wonderful Time To...
- Volunteer With Grace Hospice!
- Are You Caring? Become an...