Seeking volunteers to serve as a pantry customer service specialist. The volunteer will answer pantry customer's questions; greet customers; explain unfamiliar food items; assist customers; direct crowd flow; monitor clothing distribution.
This wonderful opportunity and so much more is available through the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program for individuals 55 and over in all 5 boroughs! After participating in a thorough interview with an RSVP representative, you will be placed in one of our 400 community-based partner organizations. We pride ourselves on helping you find the right volunteer opportunity to fit your skills and interests.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Mon & Thurs ( 9:30-3:30); Tues, Wed, Fri (9:30-3)
- Hours are flexible
- Become a Literacy Program...
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...
- Attend Orientation to be a...