Opera NOVA , a 501 (c) (3) all-volunteer non-profit organization, needs at least two (2) Grant Writers to help raise funds for our productions. Most of the funding we get to pay the costs of our productions come from major grantors (including governments, corporations, foundations, and other non-profit organizations). Also, we always look for new organizations to apply to for grants as well as to expand our grantor base.
You will be trained by staff that is knowledgeable in grant writing and fundraising. This would be a good opportunity for college students or graduate students or for any adult with extra time. If you are interested in working in this vital area, please let us know. Residents of Arlington, VA, the greater Northern Virginia area, DC and Maryland are welcome to apply.
Opera NOVA is dedicated to making opera accessible and affordable for all residents of Arlington County, VA and the Northern Virginia area. For more information about this volunteer position, please email email@example.com. Also, visit our website at www.operanova.org
- Grant Writing / Research
- Arts Administration
- Music Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- at least 2 hours per week
- Event Planner
- Costume/Wardrobe Volunteer Wanted
- Volunteer Fundraisers wanted
- Newsletter Writer/Editor
- Volunteer Education Coordinators...
- Audience Development for...
- Volunteer PhD Candidates wanted...
- Webmaster Needed
- Finance Volunteer wanted
- Grant Writers needed for opera...
- Stage manager for opera...
- Administrative Assistant
- Connect Local Girl Scouts With...
- Volunteer Coordinator wanted for...
- School Coordinator for...
- Volunteer Musical Instrument...