The Volunteer Administrative Assistant position provides vital support to the fundraising efforts of Opera NOVA .
Organized and punctual
Ability to work as part of a team and follow through with directions
Proficient in MS Office especially Excel and Word
Excellent verbal and written communication
Prior Administrative Assistant experience is a plus
Tasks you may be asked to perform include:
Assist with general administrative functions
General office organization and process management
Manage individual donations and membership dues
General data entry including proper management of donor/member contact information and database
Opera NOVA is dedicated to making opera accessible and affordable for all residents of Northern Virginia.
For more information about this volunteer position, please email email@example.com
Visit our website at www.operaguildnova.org
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- at least 2 hours per week
- Event Planner
- Costume/Wardrobe Volunteer Wanted
- Volunteer Fundraisers wanted
- Newsletter Writer/Editor
- Volunteer Education Coordinators...
- Audience Development for...
- Volunteer PhD Candidates wanted...
- Webmaster Needed
- Finance Volunteer wanted
- Volunteers needed for opera...
- Grant Writers needed for opera...
- Stage manager for opera...
- Administrative Assistant
- Connect Local Girl Scouts With...
- Volunteer Coordinator wanted for...
- School Coordinator for...
- Volunteer Musical Instrument...