SNAP-2it.org is a non-profit animal rescue that has a community cat enclousre on our new farm. We are looking for dedicated volunteers to help care for thier daily needs. They have a secure 1200 square foot enclousre outdoor with access to a indoor heated/cooled building with lots of play toys. Our babies need daily checks for the following:
- giving animals food
- giving animals fresh water
- scooping litter boxes
- cleaning building floors and climbing boxes
This is a great opportunity for families or groups to volunteer together.
- Animal Therapy
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- About 1.5 hours, flexiable
- Animal Adoption Volunteers
- Animal Adoption Volunteer -...
- Draft Newsletters using...
- Trappers for TNR
- Kitten Foster - We find them,...
- Pooper Scooper Extraordinaire
- Animal Adoption Counselor
- Are you a Creative Writer?
- Community Cat Enclosure Care Giver
- Petsmart Volunteer
- PetSmart Soclializer - Howell...