The Science Store is looking for assistance selling science related books, DVDs, science kits, games and more. Help visitors choose souvenirs to ensure they always remember their trip to MSC!
Operate the cash register
Stock and price products
Straighten and maintain store displays
Assist customers as needed
Excellent customer service skills
Patience working with children and large groups
Previous cash handling and/or retail experience a plus
Ability to stands for extended periods of time
Occasional light lifting
Training: Provided by Science Store management and staff
Schedule: Shifts are available Tuesday-Sunday
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer shift are typically 4 hours
- Bus Greeter
- IMAX Theater Usher: Volunteer...
- Kids Room Educational Materials...
- Exhibits Assistants: Great...
- Kids Room Educator: Teach, learn...
- Planetarium eBay Specialist
- Development Assistant
- SciLab Assistant: Help young...
- Lobby Ambassador
- Exhibit Fabricator and Finisher:...
- Archives Assistant: Photograph...
- Ticket Agent
- Camp-In Volunteer
- Exhibits Prototyper and Fabricator
- Science Educators! Inspire the...
- Science Store Cashier
- Group Mailings: Help MSC stay...
- Observatory Assistant:Share your...
- Traveling Science Media Assistant