Ethos is looking for a few good men to provide friendly visits and companionship to elderly men. Take a walk together, chat over a cup of coffee, play a board game, and develop a new and rich friendship!
Committment: One hour per week
Opportunities available in Jamaica Plain, Hyde Park, West Roxbury, Roslindale, and Mattapan.
Apply via https://www.ethocare.org/volunteer/application/
Interested volunteers must attend a one-time orientation
- People Skills
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one hour per week
- Home Care Office Assistant!
- Do you speak Haitian Creole?...
- Do you speak Cantonese? Relieve...
- Volunteer at Cafe Pride!
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Do you speak Greek? Seniors need...
- Do you speak Spanish? An Elder...
- Vulnerable seniors need your help!
- Senior Companions Needed!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Shop with a Senior!
- Male Friendly Visitors Needed!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Veterans Needed to Volunteer...
- Escort Seniors to Medical...
- Do you speak Arabic? Elders Need...
- PCA Office Volunteer