Have fun volunteering at Sacramento Children's Museum!
4 people are interested
Sacramento Children’s Museum is always searching for enthusiastic, fun-loving, and helpful volunteers to assist with the art studio, museum floor, special events, and more! We also encourage groups to volunteer at SCM after hours or on weekends to work on special projects together.
Being a volunteer at Sacramento Children’s Museum is a great opportunity to get involved with our growing Museum and all we have to offer. SCM welcomes volunteers who have the same vision for providing children with a place where they are inspired, challenged, and nurtured. Whether it is helping create exhibits and programs, organizing fundraising events, or helping facilitate daily museum activities, there are a variety of fulfilling ways get to get involved.
Some of the volunteer basics include:
· No minimum time commitment required
· Volunteers can choose which days and times they would like to volunteer
· Must be 15 years old or a sophomore in high school to volunteer independently (occasional exceptions are made)
· Any volunteers under 15 y.o. may volunteer with a parent or guardian
· One-time attendance at a Volunteer Orientation is required before volunteering for the first time. Contact Haley to set up an orientation.
Come aboard and join Team Leo at SCM! We hope to see you soon!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2701 Prospect Park DriveRancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Must be at least 15