Reach out to those caring for a friend or family member by assisting Wilder staff at various East Metro events. Outgoing volunteers work at community booths to engage caregivers, helping them self-identify as caregivers and learn about available resources. Your help is needed, whether you commit to a one-time event, or can provide ongoing assistance. With our training and support, you can help older adults and their family and friend caregivers find solutions..
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Program Helper
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Event Outreach Volunteer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Catch the Bus!
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Get On Board the Bus!
- Mobile Outreach Assistant
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- All Aboard the Twin Cities...
- P.S I Understand
- Help St. Paul Neighboorhoods Eat...
- Deliver Healthy, Affordable Food