Make a difference in the lives of older adults by assisting the Wilder Foundation’s Adult Day Health staff. With your help, we can provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for older adults. So whether you serve snacks, assist with our noon meal service, or aid staff with other enrichment activities, you’ll play an important role helping participants maintain their independence and dignity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Program Helper
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Event Outreach Volunteer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Catch the Bus!
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Get On Board the Bus!
- Mobile Outreach Assistant
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- All Aboard the Twin Cities...
- P.S I Understand
- Help St. Paul Neighboorhoods Eat...
- Deliver Healthy, Affordable Food