Make a difference in the lives of older adults by assisting the Wilder Foundation’s Adult Day Health staff. With your help, we can provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for older adults. So whether you serve snacks, assist with our noon meal service, or aid staff with other enrichment activities, you’ll play an important role helping participants maintain their independence and dignity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Program Helper
- Front Desk and Administration...
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Hmong Community Engagement
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- Welcome Greeter
- Wilder Little Free Library...