Amedisys Hospice is looking for volunteers experienced in hair styling, barbering or manicures to support our patients that are unable to leave their home. Volunteers needed from all areas surrounding Birmingham. We cover up to a 50-mile radius of Birmingham. Please call Eugene Rogers at 205-868-9221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB test & CPR training (provided by Amedisys)
- Nursing Home Hospice Volunteer
- Gardendale Area Patient Companion
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Calera Area Patient Companion
- Music Therapy Volunteer
- Cooking Meals and Baking to...
- Patient Companion Volunteer...
- Veteran Companionship
- Lawn Care Volunteer Needed
- Cosmetologist/Barber to Support...
- Trussville Area Patient Companion
- Administrative Volunteers
- Hueytown Area Patient Companion