Amedisys Hospice is looking for volunteers to provide assistance to patients whose ability to prepare meals has been diminished. Options include freezing servings or preparing hot meals. Also looking for a volunteer to bake small birthday cakes for patients. Volunteers needed from all areas surrounding Birmingham. We cover up to a 50-mile radius of Birmingham. Please call Eugene Rogers at 205-868-9221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Nursing Home Hospice Volunteer
- Gardendale Area Patient Companion
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Calera Area Patient Companion
- Music Therapy Volunteer
- Cooking Meals and Baking to...
- Patient Companion Volunteer...
- Veteran Companionship
- Lawn Care Volunteer Needed
- Cosmetologist/Barber to Support...
- Trussville Area Patient Companion
- Administrative Volunteers
- Hueytown Area Patient Companion