Uhuru Foods has 2 available volunteer positions open., onsite and work from home. Uhuru Foods is in search of a Volunteer Coordinator for the Saturday Market (Fundraiser).
The work from home Volunteer Coordinator job duties consist of: Making initial contact with volunteer leads through phone or email, promote the food booth through several resources-craigslist/volunteermatch/facebook,etc...
The On-Site Volunteer Coordinator duties consist of: Face to face contact with volunteers, Greet and inform volunteers of policies, explain how we work, also direct volunteers to their stations. (On-Site Volunteer Coordinator Hours from 7a-3p- hours negotiable)
Please contact Liu Kwayera for more information 727-515-4334 or Janice Kant 727-642-7080 APEDF (African People's Education and Defense Fund). We look forward to hearing from you!
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Food Service
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Uhuru Pies are back in Gulfport!
- Serve for the African Community!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Volunteer @ the Booth for Freedom!
- Got Muscles? Saturday Market...
- Set-Up/Break Down Help Needed!
- Bake Pies That Make a Difference!
- Market Set-up Help Needed!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Calling All Early-bird Volunteers!
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- Like to cook? Love food?
- Cooking for a Cause
- Let's Get Baking!
- Cooking for Change!
- Got a Van? Volunteer with our...
- "The Price is Right!"
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...
- A Market Day in May!