Uhuru Foods is looking for someone who loves to social media and wants to work from home.
The public relations coordinator's duties consist of: promoting the food booth through several resources-craigslist/volunteermatch/facebook,etc..., and thinking of witty puns, and communication with the volunteer coordinator with updates from every platform.
Please contact Austin Misner for more information 727-517-0140 or Janice Kant 727-642-7080 APEDF (African People's Education and Defense Fund). We look forward to hearing from you!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Not much
- Must be good at puns
- Need High School Volunteer...
- Bake with us to support African...
- Who needs a gym? Come work out...
- Do you like to pick things up...
- One Africa! One Nation! Multiple...
- Time to Break it Down!
- Public relations coordinator
- Hearty Breakfast & Fresh Baked...
- Time flies when making pies!
- Special Opportunity at the St....
- Want a free meal?
- Need Cooking Experience?
- Retired but not really tired?...
- "The Price is Right!"
- Do you like cleaning? Dishwasher...