Support patients in Brain Injury and Stroke Unit during meal times, cleaning up the dayroom before and after meal times, assist the Behavioral Technician by preparing and participating activities with patients, and maintaining the decorum of the dayroom.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours a shift, Monday-Saturday (9-12), (1-4)
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Concierge Services Volunteer
- Parking Lot and Garage Attendant...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Riverfront greeter
- Health Information Management...
- Discharge Transition Caller
- Patient Learning Resource Center...
- Healing Garden/Greenhouse...
- Family Training Ambassador...
- Magee Activities Volunteer
- Administrative Intern
- Part-time Legal Assistant...
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Teen Nursing Unit Volunteer -...
- Front Desk MaGreeter at Magee....
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Purchasing Intern
- Magee Patient Ambassador
- Facility Dog Program - NRC