SAC Entertainment Foundation is a non-profit organization that helps to educate, motivate, network and create employment opportunities for the disadvantage in the Entertainment Industry.
We are looking for Grant Writers who would be responsible for researching, identifying and responding to grant opportunities, which meets the needs of SAC Entertainment Foundation, seeing the grant proposal through from start to finish.
- Prepare, submit and manage grant proposals
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospective grants
- Comply with all grants as required by corporate/foundation donors
- Establish and maintain good rapport with current donors
- Maintain accurate records in database of all grants and donations
- Track statistics relevant to development and report metrics and data to donors as needed
- Grant writing and research skills or educational background in grant writing/research
- Knowledge of grant opportunities and resources a plus
- Excellent communication/writing skills and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter, able to use independent judgment and take initiative
- Experience or educational background in analytics, able to synthesize data and present it in a clear way to support grant applications
- Able to produce quality work in tight time constraints
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment