When an individual is faced with their mortality, there are several thoughts and feelings they experience. Some can be of fear, others of relief. The purpose of a hospice team is to support each patient and their family where they are at. This team is comprised of medical, psychosocial, spiritual clinicians and volunteers. The role of the volunteer is pivotal to providing a well-rounded approach to end of life care. As a patient visitor you would be charged with participating in your assigned patient’s plan of care and assisting the team in ensuring a peaceful transition.
For consideration, please contact Eric Trumbower at 610-617-2486 or email@example.com
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 2hrs per week
- MMR/Varicella Vaccines, Annual PPD test and Flu Shot
- Certified Pet Therapy Volunteers...
- Rittenhouse Hospice Greeters...
- Threshold Singers Members
- Patient Visitor-Media, PA
- Reiki Certified /Patient Visitors
- Patient Visitor-Norristown/King...
- Patient Visitors-...
- Seeking Veterans to visit...
- Cooks and Bakers- Share your...
- Administrative Office Support...