Preschool Classroom Assistant (Rainier Vista)
116 people are interested
We are seeking volunteers to provide classroom support at our preschools throughout Seattle. Volunteers in this role assist teaching staff, help supervise students during activities, work individually with students who may need extra support and have fun building relationships with the students. This is a great opportunity to engage in a meaningful volunteer activity while also having fun!
- Must be comfortable working in diverse communities
- Ability to interact with young children in a patient, nurturing and respectful manner
- A high comfort level with activities that involve bending or sitting low (at the child's level!)
- Submission of a TB test that was performed within the past 12 months.
- Must enjoy the company of young children!
Volunteer shifts can be scheduled Monday-Thursday, during the following times:
- 8:00 - 11:30 AM
- 8:30 AM- 12:30 PM
- 12:30- 4:00 PM
- 1:30- 3:00 PM
Volunteers can choose their hours within the times listed above.
We'll work with your schedule.
Rainier Vista4410 29th Ave S.Seattle, WA 98108
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Special Needs
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB screening within the past 12 months.