Rainbow House - Front Desk Volunteer
38 people are interested
Who We Are:
Rainbow House is a supportive, transitional housing and independent living program that helps single mothers. This safe haven provides transitional housing to mothers in Napa. They are provided counseling, ongoing case management, parenting classes, and employment services.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help out at the Front Desk and with basic office tasks. This is a great opportunity to provide staff with vital support needed to effectively do their jobs and offer our clients hope through services.
We are looking for Front Desk Volunteers, Monday-Friday from 9-5pm.
Examples of Responsibilities (as needed):
- Greet everyone who enter the lobby
- Answer incoming phone calls and transferring to appropriate extension
- Provide community resources to guests seeking help
- Making appropriate referrals to callers seeking assistance
- Reliably attending scheduled shifts
- Knowledge of the calendar of events so to direct people to the correct location
- Reminding visitors/volunteers to sign-in/out
- Accepting In-Kind Donations & generating receipts
- Adhering to Catholic Charities Confidentiality Agreement at all times
- Experience working in a non-profit setting
- Satisfaction of directly supporting families and children
- Develop communication and multi-tasking skills plus interpersonal relationships
Interested? Contact Emily Rose Thiessen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 528-8712x160
We'll work with your schedule.
Rainbow House1219 Jefferson St.Napa, CA 94559
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a day