Catholic Charities Rainbow House in Napa is a supportive, transitional housing and independent living program that helps single mothers. We are currently looking for volunteers to provide childcare while their mothers’ attend house meetings and classes throughout during the week. This is a great way to give back to your community and make meaningful connections with children, while allowing their mother’s to engage in educational and personal development classes.
- Child Care
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hrs/week
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Front Desk Receptionist