Bookkeeper Essential Functions:
- Keeps track of Companies assets.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by Executive Director and Accountant.
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of two years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and financial reports.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a manual set of books.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Prior experience in Business Management preferred.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Hip-Hop Dance Instructor
- Volunteer Fundraiser/Event...
- Volunteer Fundraising...
- Volunteer Public Relation...
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Become our Exective Program...
- Summer Camp Volunteer Staff
- Volunteer Staff
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Volunteer Fundraiser
- Volunteer Bookkeeper for...
- Volunteer Executive Assistant
- Virtual Volunteer...
- Volunteer Staff for Pennsylvania...
- Volunteer After-school Teacher
- Volunteer Accountant