This is your opportunity to help make a difference - one life at a time. Do you love talking to people? Helping others? If yes - this may be a great opportunity! We are looking for volunteers to read, take walks and chat with our patients. We are flexible with all schedules!! If you want to work with us, we want to find a way to make that possible! Please call or e-mail Marrilee for more information. No words can express the impact our volunteers have on our patients and their families at the end of life. We look forward to meeting you!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Alzheimer/Dementia fidget hand...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...