CUMAC is the largest food distribution program in Passaic County, feeding over 2,600 low income individuals and families every month. Volunteers are needed to give vital assistance, sorting and bagging up fresh fruit and vegetables in CUMAC's warehouse. If the fresh produce is not available, volunteers will help sort canned goods.
Volunteers should wear closed toed shoes and clothes they don't mind getting dirty. It is important to dress in layers as the warehouse doors are often open and it can get chilly.
CUMAC has its own parking lot which volunteers are welcome to use. There is a tunnel entrance to the lot on your left just before the black train overpass. Please drive slowly as workers will be on the other side.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketplace in East Brunswick
- Plant it Forward in Newark
- Mobile Meals in Paterson
- Plant it Forward in Clifton
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Mobile Meals in Elizabeth
- Social Media Moguls in Livingston
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Plant it Forward in Montclair...
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Supper Club in Bridgewater
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Hunger Helpers in Hoboken
- Earth Keepers in Manchester
- Behind the Scenes with Jersey...