WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1730 W Greenleaf AveChicago, IL 60626
Are you detail-oriented and love organizing? You can help us by asserting your organizational creativity as we create and implement a storage plan for our donations. Your assistance will have a lasting impact on our organization and the refugee families who benefit from the items donated to us.
The Donations Organizer:
(1) Helps brainstorm an efficient and affordable plan for storage and donated items;
(2) Works directly with the Volunteer Coordinator and other Donations Organizers to organize donated and stored items;
(3) Assists in planning for management of space;
(4) Regularly maintains and itemizes donated items;
(5) Transports unusable items to responsibly dispose of.
- Problem Solving
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per week