Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate individuals, 18 and over, looking to share their time and special talents in support of our patients and their families. Volunteers are a vital part of our hospice team who assisst with any number of patient and family needs ranging from social visits to helping with special last wishes and celebrations. Your time and sharing of your special talents can make a meaningful difference for those who need you most.
We need volunteers to help with:
- Caregiver support
- Caregiver respite
- Veteran to Veteran outreach
- and more!
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we work with your schedule!
- Background check, TB test and drug test are at our expense.
- Music Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Respite Angel
- Therapy animals
- Experience in your field
- Seeking Volunteers with Great...
- Cuyahoga County Hospice Volunteers
- Grace and beauty
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Parma Hospice Volunteers
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Reiki Master Hospice Volunteers
- We Honor Veterans
- Lakewood Volunteers
- North Olmstead Hospice Volunteers
- Warm a heart on these cold...