59 people are interested
Providence ElderPlace is an innovative program of services for older adults. Providence ElderPlace helps older adults remain as healthy and independent as possible in the community for as long as possible.
This is an Entry level position.
Reception: The Receptionist will assist with light phone, filing, data entry, copying, faxing, and various other office assistance duties. Volunteers are required to attend a two hour orientation. Must be available during regular business hours 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri
- Good organizational skills
- Writing and computer skills
- Willingness to be flexible and take direction
- Phone skills
- Interact well with others
- Must be available during regular business hours 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
We'll work with your schedule.
4531 SE BelmontPortland, OR 97215