Passionate about breast cancer? Volunteer for the American Cancer Society.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
61 people are interested
With your support, we can save lives and end breast cancer forever. Be a part of your Midland County Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 3-mile event by signing up as a walker or a volunteer.
When you volunteer, you can:
* Make a meaningful difference in your community and in the fight against breast cancer.
* Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime.
* Learn and grow personally and professionally.
* Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule.
The success of Making Strides Against Breast Cancer depends on passionate volunteers. Dedicated individuals are needed to be a part of the Making Strides committee that oversees the planning and ensures the success of the event.
We have many volunteer roles that fit a variety of interests, and we hope you’ll find one that is best for you!
We'll work with your schedule.
Midland CountyMidland, MI 48640
- People 55+