A visitor is needed to provide companionship to a patient with a life-limiting illness. Visits may be scheduled according to your availabilty and would be 1-2 hours in length. We are grateful for any time you can give.
Become an important part the Kindred Hospice team which is a group of skilled, compassionate people who dedicate their time to a truly noble cause.
Free training is provided. For more information contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880 today.
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- About 1-2 hours/week
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Pt Pleasant: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Office Help
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Spanish Speaking Friendly Visitors
- Pet Therapist: Monmouth County
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Sewers, Crafters: Make Memory...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...
- Morristown: Friendly Visitor...