- Are You a caring person looking for a meaningful experience?
- Do You think you could provide companionship for a patient, such as reading, playing cards, sharing hobbies?
- Do You have a special skill that can be used to provide comfort such as Pet Therapist, Massage Therapist, Beautician, or do you play a Musical Instrument?
- Are You a Veteran who can provide comradeship to a fellow Veteran?
Kindred Hospice provides specialized healthcare that allows patients with life-limiting illnesses to live out their days as fully and comfortably as possible. Become a part of a very special team of skilled, compassionate people who dedicate their time to a truly noble cause.
Summer assignments available for those with documented PPD (within last 12 months) and MMR vaccination. Free training is provided. For more information contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 732-562-8800.
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours/week, flexible
- Musicians Needed
- Medical/SW Students in Central NJ
- Reiki Practitioner
- Monmouth County: Friendly...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Friendly Visitor: Patients in...
- Friendly Visitor Needed in...
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Volunteers Needed in Monmouth...
- Healthcare/SW students in Mercer...
- Weekend Friendly Visitor in...
- Lawrenceville: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed:...
- Healthcare/SW Students: Monmouth...