A visitor is needed to provide companionship to a patient with a life-limiting illness. Visits may be scheduled according to your availability and would be 1-2 hours in length. We are grateful for any time you can give. Visits are provided in the patient's home or facility.
Become an important part the Kindred Hospice team which is a group of skilled, compassionate people who dedicate their time to a truly noble cause.
Free training is provided. For more information contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880 today.
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- About 1-2 hours/week
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Pt Pleasant: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Office Help
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Pet Therapist: Monmouth County
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed
- Sewers, Crafters: Make Memory...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Hightstown: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...
- Morristown: Friendly Visitor...